Visit our Online Store!
Love shopping at our store but sometimes your week is just too busy to get here? Live in an outer town and like the idea of having your local groceries delivered to you? There are many reasons to want to shop online, and we're excited to announce that we've launched our newly redesigned online store!
The order period for a given week is from Friday at 12PM until Wednesday at 9AM. Any orders placed during the Friday - Wednesday order period will be delivered on Thursday between 4PM and 8PM, or available for in store pick-up the following Friday between 10:30AM and 5:30PM.
Our new online store is powered by Open Food Network - a global community not-for-profit that supports the local food movement. Developers of this online resource are farmers who run food hubs themselves, so using Open Food Network supports like-minded individuals and organizations working to create a sustainable food system.
*Please note you will have to register for our new online store*
Any order placed after Wednesday at 9AM, will be delivered the following week.
In ordering from us, you acknowledge and agree to:
1) Purchase a minimum of $30 per delivery before tax.
2) Ensure that your order is correct. Please review your confirmation email after submitting your order. Please report any spoiled or missing items as soon as possible. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
3) Be charged for your groceries upon ordering through credit card payment.
4) It is the responsibility of the person ordering to ensure someone is home or to have an easily accessible area where our driver can leave your box.
5) Take full responsibility of the box and its content as soon as it is delivered. ELS strives to ensure that you receive fresh and safe produce, but cannot and will not take responsibility for boxes left when customers were not home.
6) Pay the appropriate delivery fee if having item delivered.
$10 - Within Sudbury including Downtown, New Sudbury, Minnow Lake, Donovan, Little Britian, South end -or- If you live in the above regions and are a Member, any order over $150 has FREE Delivery
Add an extra $5 If you live in Azilda, Coniston, Garson, Val Caron, Val Therese, Blezard Valley or Lively
Add an extra $10 if you live in Hanmer, Wanup, Falconbridge, Estaire, Wannipitae, Markstay, Chelmsford
Add and extra $20 if you live in Warren, Noelville, Capreol, Alban, Dowling, Skead or Whitefish
Images presented on the online store may not represent the actual products we carry, and are provided as a visual aid to show the general types of products available (produce specifically).
We guarantee everything in your box, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with an item, please let us know within 24 hours of receiving the item(s) and you will be credited for it/them in your account or a replacement will be sent with your next order.
We have an efficient packing system. But in the event that we make a mistake, report anything missing from your order and we will refund you or replace it in your next order.